2nd slideshow image3rd slideshow image4th slideshow image5th slideshow image6th slideshow image7th slideshow image8th slideshow image1st slideshow image
Latvian Russian English
/
District History
AgenskalnsAndrejsalaBishumuizhaBrasaChiekurkalnsGrizinkalnsIļģuciemsKundzinsalaMaskavas forstateMezhaparkOld RigaPurvciemsSarkandaugavaSkansteThe Centre of RigaTornakalnsVecmilgravisZakusala
We advise
Izzini.lv
DatuApstrade.lv
Statistika LiveInternet
Яндекс.Метрика
 
New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church :: Other Riga sights :: Sights :: Other Riga
Riga New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church

Riga New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church

New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church
Photo: J. Sedols

The construction works lasted from 1903 until 1906 according to the project of Vilhelm Fon Strike on Alexander's market place, where used to be Big pump house. The tower of the church is 69 m high. The wind-box is brought from Old St. Gertrude Church in 1906.

Transport to the New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church
From the centre by bus Nr. 1, 3, 6, 14, 16, 21, 40 until the bus stop called "Tallinas Street".

New St. Gertrude Lutheran Church on the Riga map



dekor
 
   
     
Sights of Riga
TOP 40
Old Riga The historical centre of Riga Other Riga
Sights of Riga's districts
Thematic sights
Sponsors of the project
Rīgas domes Izglītības, kultūras un sporta departaments
Pasaules brīvo latviešu apvienba
A/S Laima
Information support
Sarunas par Rīgu
IP24 - Live Webcams

© 2007-2021 Cita Rīga About the project | Contacts | Search on site | Map of page | Guestbook Datu apstrāde | LimeSurvey