St. Gerthruda Old Church
4th slideshow image5th slideshow image6th slideshow image7th slideshow image8th slideshow image1st slideshow image2nd slideshow image3rd slideshow image
Latvian Russian
LiveInternet
Яндекс.Метрика
St. Gerthruda Old Lutheran Church :: Historical centre of Riga :: Sights of Riga :: Other Riga
St. Gerthruda Old Lutheran Church

St. Gerthruda Old Lutheran Church

St. Gerthruda Old Church
www.1201.lv

Today's building of the church was built in 1864 - 1866 according to the project of the architect K. Felsko. 63 m high church's tower with the decreasing volume was covered in copper tin. The red bricks and architectural elements molten in concrete were used in the head decoration of the wall. The stained glass was made in the second half of the 19th century. The wind-box was made in 1906 in Zauer's company in Frankfurt and now it is one the best in Riga.

St. Gerthruda Old Lutheran Church on the Riga map

dekor